Congratulations! You’ve decided to plan a destination wedding! It no time at all you’ll be joining your loved ones to toast to love...but before you sip champagne you may want to take a look at this quick guide to ensure you hire the right destination wedding photographer.
1. Hire a Destination Wedding Photographer who complements your vision:
2. Learn the Photographer's Process:
3. Ask for a Post-Production Timeline
4. Understand Your Venue:
5. Understand the Rules of Your International Venue:
6. Consider the Time of Year:
7. Consider the Time of Day for your Ceremony:
Finding the right destination wedding photographers to capture your priceless memories is an important step to planning the wedding of your dreams. Ask as many questions as you need to determine a style and personality fit, and to set expectations for post-wedding production timelines. Ask your venue about whether they allow outside photographers. Finally, consider the time of year and time of day your ceremony will take place.
Feel free to get in touch so we can set up a consultation. We'd love to discuss your vision for your destination wedding photographs.